Hey there parents and kids,
On Friday, October 31, we are hosting a casual drop-in family activity night at the church. There will be crafts, board games, cookie decorating and other activities. Our goal is to provide a safe and dry space where kids and their parents can take a break from trick-or-treating, warm up, have some cider, do some hands-on activities, and meet some of their neighbours.
The key words for the evening are: fun, low-key, and interactive!
If you would like to help out, here are a few things we're looking for:
- Help with set-up from 2-5pm
- Help with clean-up from 8-9pm
- 1 or 2 dads or "big brothers" to keep an eye on the front doors
- People to facilitate an activity station
- Minglers to chat with whoever comes
Join us any time between 5:30- 8:00pm. You're welcome to stay for 10 minutes or 2 hours.
For more information, contact Lisl Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org or 604-723-7400.