We're hosting a weekend seminar on June 13-14 here at our Collingwood location!
It's being run by Five Capitals, so check out their website here http://fivecapitals.3dmovements.com/ to find out more about them.
Here's an overview of the seminar and what it will involve directly from Five Capitals:
About the Weekend Immersion:
Our expert team will lead you through a variety of Biblical teaching, guided workshops
and small group processing times — designed to both challenge and encourage you in
the areas you feel called to grow into.
Thriving in Light of Today’s Reality:
At Five Capitals — we especially focus on:
- Discovering what “Life to the Full” looks like for every believer.
- Answering: “How do I live One Life?” We equip workplace Christians with the identity and courage to live an integrated life — discovering Biblical principals designed to be applied to all areas of life.
- Maximizing Kingdom Impact — let’s go after the eternal difference you were designed to make on this earth.
Starting out on this journey begins with looking at Jesus differently — as a Builder —
and determining what He wants to build through you. This first immersion teaches you
how to let Jesus inform your life for greater change and transformation.
At the conclusion of each experience, you will leave with a six-month plan to
accomplish the things you believe God is calling you to.
Expected Results for Participants:
- Overview of Jesus’ methods and strategy for workplace Christians
- Personal transformation and increased ability to live out one’s life calling
- A framework for an integrated and full life
- Increased leadership capacity within one’s family and work
- Countless biblical tools and strategies for growth and kingdom-impact
To register for the weekend, go to:
For more information on the weekend, contact Tim Horman: firstname.lastname@example.org