Redemption Church is looking for an new Office Manager, as Sarah Chen will be moving on to other adventures at the end of this year. If you're interested, please review the brief summary of the position below and then email your resume and cover letter to The Redemption Church Board at email@example.com.
The Office Manager is responsible for the administrative duties and communications of the church. This person helps act as the glue of the church, having a dual role that includes behind-the-scenes work as well as a public presence. It's crucial that this person can see the big picture (and contribute to it) but more importantly that he/she is highly detail-oriented, self-motivated and demonstrates problem-solving abilities.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Office administration (phones, emails, mail, visitors, office equipment)
- Building management and maintenance (plan, book and facilitate events at the church, manage access/entry, inventory)
- Sunday morning producer (volunteer scheduling, training, bulletins, order of service, service slides)
- Communications (website updates, managing social media sites, designing advertisement, blog)
- Leadership and vision (attend and participate in staff meetings, implement ideas, give/receive feedback)
For more details, see the complete job description here: Job Posting: Office Manager