This season we're helping the Crisis Pregnancy Centre of Vancouver & Richmond by collecting items for Christmas hampers. These hampers are for mothers and their families, all of whom are in low-income situations. Church, would you consider blessing these families by gifting one or more of the following items:
- Groceries (or a grocery gift card)
- Presents for infants and children under age 2 (clothing, toys, or books)
- Diapers and wipes
- Gifts for mom (ex. soaps, chocolates, and candles)
If you'd like to contribute, please place items in the designated bins that are located to the right of the stage by Sunday, December 13. If you have any additional questions or would like more information, please email Redemption community member, Katrina here.
* Please note that the items need to be new as these hampers are given as gifts to the families.
Also, every Christmas we like to put together small gifts for members of our own church community. If you would like to participate in this, please purchase some grocery gift cards and drop them off in the main office.
* Oikos communities will be assembling Christmas hampers for families in need from Bayview Elementary School.