To follow Jesus, our redeemer, in bringing his love and salvation to every person we can. To be a church that loves others generously, graciously, and joyfully. To make disciples who are obedient to Jesus in thought, word, and deed. To bring the transforming and renewing power of God into the city and the world.
Proclaiming the Good News and making disciples of Jesus.
Loving one another as the Father has loved us.
Seeing God's Kingdom come to Vancouver in the power of the Spirit.
1. Scripture - preaching, teaching, and studying the word at Sunday gatherings and Life groups
2. Spirit - empowerment for mission, gifts, and ministry
3. Service - serving together in community and mission
4. Sacraments - regularly sharing communion together and baptizing new disciples
1. Hospitality & Generosity - offering the grace and hospitality of Jesus through welcome, love and good deeds
2. Participation & Covenant - equipping each other for ministry and becoming 'members of one another' in Christ
3. Obedience & Sabbath - obeying all that Christ has commanded us; abiding in the beauty and rest of the Spirit
4. Mission & Renewal - living as witnesses of Jesus in every context of our lives; especially among the hurting, the lonely and the poor