Keep up to date on Lent & Easter by checking this page! We will update it regularly as we link you to the blogs of each week and upcoming events.
- Blog: A Lent Primer and Invitation by Lisl Baker
February 28 | Fat Tuesday
- Check out the church lobby for a resource sheet.
March 1 | Ash Wednsday
- Identical services at 7am and 7pm
March 5 | 1st Sunday of Lent
- Blog of the week: 'Once Was' to 'Even Now' by Terri Rosenau
March 12 | 2nd Sunday of Lent
- Blog of the week: Sinful and Suffering by Sarah Chen
March 19 | 3rd Sunday of Lent
- Blog of the week: Forgiven and Free by Rina Carbol
March 26 | 4th Sunday of Lent
- Blog of the week: Beyond Forgiveness by Cheryl Wong Miklos
April 2 | 5th Sunday of Lent
- Blog of the week: This is Our Story by Laura Bulk
April 9 | Palm Sunday
- Blog of the week: Gates, Walls and the Inner Jerusalem of our Hearts by Deborah Phillips
April 14 | Good Friday
- Service at 6pm
April 16 | Easter Sunday
- Blog of the week: Repost: Chew This Word by Kasey Kimball
- Baptisms at 10:30am in-between services. If you would like to get baptized, please contact one of the staff.
Suggested Resource List
- God for Us: Rediscovering the Meaning of Lent and Easter by Greg Pennoyer & Gregory Wolfe
- Bread and Wine: Readings for Lent and Easter by C.S. Lewis et al.
- Reliving the Passion by Walter Wangerin Jr.